1. A year-long ______ of Gardeners' Monthly magazine costs just $ 85.50, and it comes with a free pair of gardening gloves.
A. subscription B. entry C. warranty D. membership
2. Spitting on the ground is not only ______ but also harmful to others' health.
A. disgusting B. banging C. grabbing D. blasting
3. The policeman stopped him when he was driving home and ______ him of speeding.
A. charged B. accused C. blamed D. deprived
4. My camera can be ______ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.
A. treated B. adopted C. adjusted D. reminded
5. The experiment has ______ the possibility of the existence of any life on that planet, but it does not mean there is no life on other planets.
A. found out B. pointed out C. ruled out D. carried out